Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C. (“Goldenberg Heller,” “we,” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website goldenbergheller.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us through any other means, including on any other website operated by Goldenberg Heller or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- That you submit to us, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- That is about you, but does not identify you, including information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. This includes information you provide by filling out forms on our Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, such as usage details or IP addresses. Information collected automatically is not associated with information that personally identifies you.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any agreements between you and us.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Goldenberg Heller, our clients, or others.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Data Security
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure serves behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.