Confidential, No-Obligation Case Evaluations Nationwide
With more than 25 years of experience, Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C., is one of the premier asbestos and mesothelioma litigation firms in the U.S. We have extensive resources available to evaluate your claim. Our personalized service is finely tuned to help you find remedy for your unique injuries and damages related to an asbestos-related disease or condition.
Please complete the free asbestos case evaluation form below, and we will contact you promptly. The information you provide below is strictly confidential.
During your free evaluation, one of our experienced attorneys will assess your claim and discuss the following with you:
- Current status of your diagnosis
- Related medical history
- When and where you may have been exposed to asbestos fibers or dust
- What asbestos-containing products you may have come in contact with
- Possible secondhand exposure to asbestos
- Legal options in litigation, settlement or trial
Questions? Please call our Edwardsville, Illinois, office in Madison County at 618-656-5150 or toll free at 800-782-8492.
An asbestos claim may involve any of the following conditions:
- Malignant mesothelioma:
- Pleural mesothelioma (cancer in the lungs or chest cavity)
- Peritoneal mesothelioma (cancer in the abdominal cavity)
- Pericardial mesothelioma (cancer of the lining surrounding the heart)
- An asbestos-related disease that develops from breathing in asbestos fibers, causing scar tissue to form inside the lung (pulmonary fibrosis or pulmonary asbestosis).
- Asbestos-related cancer:
- Lung cancer
- Throat cancer
Mesothelioma, Asbestosis And Lung Cancer Lawyers
We are a uniquely talented team with more than 25 years of experience in handling asbestos claims. We have successfully obtained more than half a billion dollars in compensation on behalf of our asbestos clients through litigation, settlement and trial.
We can help you obtain justice. Family members of people who worked with or who were exposed to asbestos in the past may also be entitled to compensation.
Free. Confidential. No Obligation. To talk to someone immediately, please call 1-800-782-8492.