Environmental Contamination Claims Lawyers
Not only can environmental contamination wreak havoc on the environment, it can also seriously affect the lives of hundreds or thousands of people whose water, land or air quality is affected by contamination.
Exposure to an environmental hazard may not cause injuries to individuals that are severe enough to warrant individual lawsuits in pursuit of compensation for damages, but class action litigation can still be significant for plaintiffs and defendants alike. A successful environmental class action lawsuit filed on behalf of a large group of impacted people can force corporations or government entities to provide compensation for a broad range of possible damages, including:
- Diseases such as cancer
- Diseases linked to toxic materials such as asbestos, poisonous gases and other hazardous industrial chemicals and waste
- Medical costs
- Property damage
At Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C., we have extensive experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in class action lawsuits. For more than 25 years, our law firm has been representing clients throughout the U.S. as lead counsel, co-lead counsel and adviser to cases involving claims amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
When you work with our law firm, you have access to the collective knowledge and resources of our entire firm. Each of our partner attorneys contributes his or her own unique abilities to the successful resolution of your case.
Madison County, Illinois, Environmental Pollution Attorneys
Our dual perspective and experience as prosecution and defense lawyers affords your case the advantage of a highly skilled team to prepare for and anticipate the tactics and strategies of your opposition.
Our role as class action attorneys:
- Working with environmental experts, we identify the causes of contamination and discover responsibility through independent study analysis.
- We have represented individuals, communities, businesses, and others against chemical and oil companies in environmental contamination class action cases.
- We have done the legwork to gather members of class actions, interview members, document evidence, and tell our clients stories with certainty.
- We have handled complex medical claims, argued for potential future health problems related to contamination claims, and we have fought hard to maximize fair and just compensation in a variety of cases.
We take cases based on merit and their potential to resolve highly contested civil disputes. We work as staunch advocates for our clients to ensure that laws are applied fairly and responsible parties are held accountable.
Contact Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C.
Please contact us today to speak with an experienced environmental contamination claims attorney who can advise or lead your case. Call our law firm at 618-656-5150 or 800-782-8492 toll free.