- Location: Edwardsville, Illinois
- Phone: 618-656-5150
- Fax: 618-656-6230
- Email: E-mail Me
- Vcard: Download
Teri L. Havron
After graduating from Granite City High School, Teri L. Havron attended college and law school at Saint Louis University. In 2007, she received an Honors Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management and, in 2010, a Juris Doctor with a certificate in Employment Law.
At Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C., Teri began as a law clerk in 2009 and joined as an associate in the Business and Commercial Law Department in 2010. She represents business professionals in a variety of transactional work and litigation, including employment discrimination. Teri also focuses her practice on estate planning.
Teri enjoys cooking, traveling abroad, and playing various sports with her husband, including serving as co-captain of a kickball team.
- Illinois, 2011
- Missouri, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2013
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2010
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.S. (Summa Cum Laude) – 2007
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis