- Location: Edwardsville, Illinois
- Phone: 618-656-5150
- Fax: 618-656-6230
- Email: E-mail Me
- Vcard: Download
Peter D’Angelo has been an attorney with the firm since 2011. He represents plaintiffs in the areas of personal injury and products liability, with a focus on representing victims of asbestos exposure.
Peter received his bachelor’s degree in political science along with minors in criminal justice and sociology from Loyola University Chicago. He spent three years competing on Loyola’s Mock Trial Team, making Nationals his senior year.
Peter graduated from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2009 where he worked as a research assistant for the preeminent death penalty scholar, Professor David Baldus. While in law school, he served on the Journal of Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems. Peter also worked as a law clerk at the Social Security Administration Office of the General Counsel in Kansas City, MO.
- Illinois, 2011
- Missouri, 2017
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- J.D. – 2009
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) – 2006
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Madison County Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member