- Location: Edwardsville, Illinois
- Phone: 618-656-5150
- Fax: 618-656-6230
- Email: E-mail Me
- Vcard: Download
Kevin P. Green
Kevin Green joined the firm in 2010. He focuses his practice on representing clients in the areas of commercial and class action litigation. Kevin represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of commercial lawsuits. His litigation practice primarily focuses on matters relating to contractual disputes, employment and labor law, real estate disputes, insurance disputes, unfair trade practices, and state and federal consumer protection laws.
Kevin also works extensively prosecuting and defending class actions on matters relating to state and federal consumer protection law, privacy law, employment and labor law, contract law, banking law, and real estate law.
Kevin graduated cum laude from Washington University School of Law in 2009. While in law school, he served as an Executive Notes and Projects Editor on the Washington University Journal of Law and Policy; actively competed in moot court, finishing as a national quarterfinalist in the A.B.A. National Moot Court Competition; and was invited to join the Order of Barristers for outstanding oral and written advocacy skills.
Prior to graduating from law school, Kevin worked in several places where business and the law intersected, including: a commercial litigation law firm in Chicago; a commercial litigation law firm in San Francisco; the City of Chicago Department of Law; the United States Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of Illinois; and the United States House of Representatives Committee on Small Business in Washington, D.C.
Kevin enjoys playing tennis and kickball, traveling, trivia, and spending time with his family.
- Illinois, 2009
- Missouri, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. (Cum Laude) – 2009
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) – 2006
- Note, The Constitutionality and Wisdom of Preventive War and Post-Conflict Nation-Building, 30 WASH. U. J.L. POL’Y 509, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis