- Location: Edwardsville, Illinois
- Phone: 618-656-5150
- Fax: 618-656-6230
- Email: E-mail Me
- Vcard: Download
Gregory R. Jones
Greg Jones joined Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C. in 2017. His practice focuses on representing plaintiffs who have been harmed by negligent acts of others. He specializes in personal injury litigation, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, and products liability.
Greg is native to the area and grew up in Belleville, Illinois. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis in 2012.
Greg graduated from Washington University School of Law where he worked as a research assistant for Associate Dean for Clinical Education and Professor of Law Robert R. Kuehn. While earning his law degree, he contributed extensive hours of pro bono work to the St. Louis County Counselor’s Office and the St. Clair County Public Defender’s Office. At Commencement, Greg was recognized for his outstanding commitment to public service.
Outside of the office, Greg enjoys playing golf and racquetball, reading, and going to the theater.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2016
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
- BSBA – 2012
- Illinois, 2017
- Missouri, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2016
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Entertainment Law: Planning, Drafting, and Negotiation
- Equal Justice Works Award
- Dean’s Service Award
- Certificate in Business Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- American Bar Association