- Location: Edwardsville, Illinois
- Phone: 618-656-5150
- Fax: 618-656-6230
- Email: E-mail Me
- Vcard: Download
Chad W. Brigham
Chad is an experienced strategic business and legal advisor. His clients seek his counsel on business transactions, trademark, copyright and intellectual property law, complex licensing arrangements, commercial contracts, corporate law, business operations agreements, and real estate transactions.
Chad began his diverse corporate and intellectual property private practice at Lewis Rice LLC. Before merging his business-oriented and intellectual property law practice into Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C. in 2017, Chad acted as the Vice President and General Counsel for a high net worth single-family office and its private equity and management portfolio, with assets in steel manufacturing, retail automotive, real estate, media production, advertising, and professional sports and entertainment. Chad draws on his unique level of legal and business management experience to offer clients not only legal advice but practical counsel that is focused on the underlying business and financial implications.
Chad is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois and is a member of the International Trademark Association. Chad is also a licensed Missouri real estate broker.
Chad graduated from the Southern Illinois University School of Law, Summa cum Laude. His experiences and honors in law school include graduating third in his law school class, multiple recognitions for the highest grade in coursework, and being a published member and Lead Articles Editor of the Southern Illinois University Law Journal. Chad attended Rockford University for his undergraduate degree, where he was a member of the Rockford University NCAA baseball team. Chad also met his wife, Charisa, at Rockford University. Chad, Charisa and their two children live in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. (Summa cum Laude) – 2002
- Lead Articles Editor, Southern Illinois University Law Journal – 2002
- Rockford University, Rockford, Illinois
- B.S. – 1998
- Missouri, 2002
- Illinois, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- Missouri Real Estate Broker
- Madison County Bar Association
- Just How Limited is the Illinois Limited Liability Company?, 26 Ill. Univ. L.J. 53 (2001)
- Board of Directors & Vice President, Abiding Savior Lutheran Church
- Board of Directors, Secretary & Treasurer, Miners Charities
- Board of Trustees & Treasurer, Winchester Place Homeowners Association
- Past School Board President, Abiding Savior Lutheran School
- Past Board Member, Frontier Professional Baseball, Inc.
- Volunteer Attorney, St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- Past Volunteer Attorney, Illinois Small Business Development Center